Let's get acquainted - Affise is a young and ambitious AdTech company, it seems to me that only a few people understand what it’s about :). I’ll try to explain.
First of all, Affise is a team. We all spend a significant part of our life at work, so we really want to surround ourselves with people who understand us and share our interests.
Secondly, Affise is a SaaS solution for analyzing and managing advertising campaigns on the Internet. This means that our product helps to automate the process and traffic (views, clicks, conversions, etc.).
A few interesting facts about us:
- our team has 90+ high-skilled specialists;
- petabytes of data about our clients, about clients of clients, about clicks, about traffic;
- only our products, created with love and intelligence;
- our offices are located in Vilnius (Lithuania); Minsk (Belarus); Limassol (Cyprus), Tel Aviv (Israel), Gurgaon (India);
- 500+ customers worldwide;
- Affise is a winner of the International Performance Marketing Award in the Industry Choice of Technology nomination.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Director to ensure that all HR operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
We will offer you:
- transparent and competent management;
- flexible work schedule;
- salary pledged to USD;
- external and internal training;
- relocation package for moving to Vilnius or Minsk, so that borders are not a problem;
- new challenges.
What you will need to do:
- develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health, and safety etc.
- set objectives for the HR team of two professionals, track progress;
- serve as the point of contact for employment;
- monitor HR department’s budget;
- design and implement company policies;
- act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures;
- create detailed reports on HR costs;
- act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, and development etc.
- oversee all HR initiatives, systems, and tactics;
- report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire);
- design compensation and benefits packages;
- assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes;
- drive educational initiatives;
- plan corporate events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives;
- develop internal Employer brand of Affise and partner with talent acquisitions to contribute to the development of external Employer brand. Run meetups, drive social media campaigns including posts in our social media and articles in top Belarusian IT portals. Create branding materials for internal HRPR (booklets, sticker packs, etc).
Few words about requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources sphere;
- proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role;
- excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- experience with full-cycle recruiting;
- experience of effective implementation of talent initiatives, tools, and processes;
- great people skills and ability to coach senior people for soft skills;
- proven ability handling conflict and eliminating difficult situations;
- ability to foster healthy employee relations;
- at least the Upper Intermediate level of English (better level will be a great plus).
Be our Leader :)