- Design, implement processes and automate deployment and lifecycle of complex distributed applications that can be deployed to bare metal and virtualized infrastructure (Openstack, Dockers, OpenShift).
- Design product approaches and solutions to ensure telco-grade level of availability throughout multiple deployments.
- Provide consulting and support to teams doing rollouts of applications and infrastructure at customer premises
- Lead continuous integration/delivery pipeline automation projects
- Develop automatic installation tool based on the Ansible to deploy the application into a distributed environment
- Define and find ways to optimize bottlenecks in existing processs
- Back-office support for troubleshooting and incidents resolution at the customer premises.
- 4+ year experience of Linux administration (RHEL/CentOS, Ubuntu)- IPTables, DNS, yum/apt-get, good experience in bash
- Understanding of Linux High Availability stack (corosync, pacemaker)
- Network design principles (VLAN, firewalls, load balancing)
- Software load balancing : HAProxy, nginx
- Disturbed file storages/file systems (NFS, SAN)
- Deep understanding of HA systems design: active-passive; active-active; 1+1 and N+1 redundancy, physical architecture
- Experience in Linux virtualization (KVM, LXC, Dockers)
- Strong experience in Ansible. Nice to have: Salt, Chef, Puppet
- Understanding and experience in Docker infrastructure rollout (private dockerhub, image delivery to production, etc)
- Knowledge of source control (Git, SVN) and build automation tools (Maven, Gradle)
- JBoss (WildFly) administration and installation automation
- Management of 3-5 engineers team
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Python/Ruby/Groovy/Java
- PostgreSQL and Oracle installation and administration
- Experience in VMWare
- Docker orchestration and clustering with Docker Swarm, Mesos \ Marathon or Kubernetes
- Experience in Openstack as user (VM rollout, volume rollout)
- JBoss (WildFly), Fuse ESB / Apache Karaf, WSO2 Carbon administration and installation automation
- Experience in Java
Откликаться на вакансии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.