Netcracker is a forward-looking, software technology company providing mission-critical solutions to communication service providers around the globe. Every year since our founding in 1993, we have demonstrated significant growth, strong profitability, and highly credible thought leadership. The reason we continue to thrive in today’s highly challenging and competitive market is simple: our ability to recruit and retain the best talent in the industry. If you’re ready to move your career forward and be recognized for the unique talent and skillset you bring, take a look at the opportunities below and apply for a position.
Java Software Engineer
- Design and implement of Telco OSS/BSS systems (greenfield and brownfield)
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (presale, analysis, design, build, deployment and occasionally support)
- Help maintain code quality, processes, organization and automatization
- Identify gaps, bottlenecks and devise solutions to these problems
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Communicate with Developers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and Managers around the world.
- High degree in IT, Telecommunications or related areas
- Technical skills: Java 7/8/9, Spring, ORM, WebLogic, Oracle Database, IaaS, JMS, SOAP/REST, Maven, JUnit, JMeter, jBPM
- At least three years of experience in Java or any related frameworks, platforms and technologies (Kafka, Karaf, Ignite, Solr, Camel, Spark, Ehcache, Cassandra etc)
- Good knowledge of OOP principles and patterns
- Ability to design and implement APIs
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux, computer operating systems
- Good English skills both written and verbal
- Telco experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Work in industry-leading company delivering best of breed IT solutions for most of the world biggest Telecom providers
- Competitive salary depending on your qualification and background
- Work environment where learning is encouraged and rewarded
- Competent and motivated colleagues in an international environment
- Career Development opportunities.