This position requires a combination of testing & automation skills. We are looking for that kind of an engineer that can take over the full testing cycle, starting from test strategy → execution → automation & maintenance to ensure that our quality remains super.
If you happen to have these technical skills and you are a cool person that likes to work as a team player in a fast growing environment - we are looking for you!
- Participate in developing services for the global Gett product as part of the QA team;
- Work closely with developers, QA engineers, DevOps & product managers;
- Lead complete testing cycle in agile development: test strategy → execution → automation & maintenance;
- Reflect the quality status & alert on gaps;
- Develop and maintain UI & API automation for Web applications in CI/CD environment;
- Manual testing if needed;
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment with a strong customer service orientation.
- 2+ years of experience in automated applications testing - including test planning, authoring, execution & defect reporting;
- 2+ years experience in JAVA;
- Hands on experience with Maven, Selenium, TestNG or similar tools;
- Git-flow like experience;
- Basic unix commands;
- Basic SQL experience;
- Experience with CI servers (Jenkins preferred);
- Written English is a must;
- Good communication skills.
Working in a fast growing international startup;
- Monthly bonus for Gett taxi services;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Breakfasts and dinners;
- Comfortable working place: your own Mac and mobile-phone, unlimited coffee and even shower is available;
- Friendly and cheerful team.