Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Development of ultra-fast, highly scalable, holographic remote collaboration solution
- Implementation of "best practices" to keep user data secure
- UX / UI designers, 3D artists, designers
- 3+ years of Unity experience in a professional development team
- 2+ years iOS (ideally Swift, Objective-C and ARKit)
- BS in Computer Science
- Knowledge of Unity team project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organized scene hierarchy)
- Experience with git or other repository.
- Good communication skills (thrives on collaborating with a remotely located team)
- .NET / C # skills
- Photon networking
- Experience working with cloud-based systems and / or local servers including, but not limited to: web-based protocols, REST APIs, and sockets
- C ++ or other programming skills (eg Python)
This is a startup environment. Candidates should not be able to accommodate this role. We're not interested anymore, however, we're looking for what we need.
Please apply through this link: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/kazendicom/view/P_AAAAABlAAAnM7s4cO9H-Ah?trackingTag=moikrugRu