1. Minimum of 2 years of experience in development of security tool.
2. A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other related fields, from an accredited university. Equivalent professional experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
3. Proficient in the use of Linux, proficient in common debugging tools in the Shell and Linux environment.
4. Proficient in Python language, familiar with common modules of Python3 standard library, good at solving problems with multi-threading and coroutine.
5. Familiar with the principle of MASSCAN/NMAP/ZMAP scanning tools and able to perform secondary development based on them.
6. Familiar with distributed computing, proficient in Hadoop, Spark etc.
7. Skilled in using and integrating Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Mysql and other tools.
8. Strong interest in cybersecurity.
- Responsible for the design/development/core coding of the security scan engine of thecompany's data platform.
- Daily maintenance of the security scan engine, new requirements analysis, new requirements change and coding.
- Responsible for the preparation of technical documents, knowledge summary and sharing.
Ищем специалистов в офисы в Москву (Москва-Сити) и Китай (г. Сучжоу), можно выбрать любое удобное место работы из вышеперечисленных.