System Analyst (70%) with Scrum Master responsibilities (30%)
Job description: System Analyst with Scrum Masters' skills in team to develop iOS/Android apps, web apps, desktop multi-platform apps
Your responsibilities as System Analyst:
- Communication with Product Owner and Project Team in order to decompose and develop tasks’ description in Task Tracker;
- Communication with developers and QA;
- Participation in acceptance testing by the end of the sprint.
Your responsibilities as Scrum Master:
- Work coordination of development and QA team;
- Control the timing and quality of the product tasks;
- Maintain the relevance of the Scrum board;
- Prioritize tasks together with the Product Owner;
- Conduct daily-standups/Sprint planning/Retrospective meetings;
- Prepare applications for publications in the AppStore and Google Play.
- You have a technical background, previous experience as system analyst or developer is preferably;
- An experience as system/business analyst in IT-consulting is preferably;
- You have an experience as project manager/scrum master in developing IT-products;
- You are able to communicate with developer team on technical language;
- You have an experience in developing technical/business task description with further task’s decomposition for the team;
- You are able to write and read in English technical documentation;
- You experienced with Scrum and Agile practices, using JIRA/Confluence/Clubhouse;
- You work only on the result without the implementation of formal tasks;
- Bonus: You have an experience in developing mobile applications.
Company name: ornament.health http://ornament.health
We are a fast growing IT product company. Our main goal is to provide the user with the most convenient tool for monitoring their own blood test results. We’ve already developed a fully functional application available in AppStore, more than 5 200 unique users and 450 daily users of our app.
Our plan is disrupt healthcare industry providing to our user the the full list of healthcare services based on a full history of lab test results in advance.
What we offer:
- Paid relocation to Budva after the trial period & visa sponsorship;
- Paying or Reimbursing Employees for Work-Related Education and European IT-conferences attendance;
- To join a result-oriented excellent team with clear vision of 5 years roadmap;
- Meaningful “value-for-people” healthcare product;
- Open company culture, leadership based on competence;
- Paid medical insurance, corporate yoga;
- Flexible working hours;
- Seaview two stairs office with ability to work on the roof under the sun in Budva, Montenegro;
- Free cookies, fruits, sweets, fresh juices are always available in the office.
- Test task is obligated.
- Remote work available on trial period only. Candidate should be ready to relocate to Budva, Montenegro.