Junior HelpDesk Specialist
We create interactive content that delights, excites, and drives our partners toward their goals.
At Arkadium, our unique combination of professionals builds games and other sorts of engaging, visual creations. Trying to create the next great online game? That’s what we do. Interested in visualizing LeBron James’ performance over his last 10 games? You can do that here, too.
With offices in New York City and Russia, we employ an approach to business that emphasizes positivity and efficiency in equal parts. Our founders, Jessica Rovello and Kenny Rosenblatt, have led the company for nearly 20 years with an entrepreneurial mindset that trickles down to all facets of our offices. Arkadium has been recognized as a top-rated workplace – both locally and nationally – by Crain’s, Inc, Forbes, Digiday, Ad Age and others.
As a company that sells fun, we think it’s important to have fun. Our core values – fierce drive, positive energy, and living a full life – are the motivation behind everything we do. We’re innovative, dynamic, and dedicated to reinventing digital content – while never losing sight of those values.
Help Desk Specialist will play an integral role in the Help Desk team responsible for making our customers happy. The friendliest, most creative people employees help our clients to dive into the existing world of interactive content.
The ideal candidate is a fluent speaker in Russian and English, has a strong wish to work in a team and passion for helping people.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to technical problems;
- Respond to users’ queries with the problems, issues, and questions reported through the support channel;
- Track requests and issues in enterprise ticketing system and asset database redirecting problems to correct departments;
- Coordinate efforts with other departments to address issues that have been opened or reported by the customer that should be solved by another department.
- Excellent communication skills in written Russian and English (our ideal candidate has upper-intermediate English level);
- Good knowledge of standard office applications (MS Office, Outlook, etc.);
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Communication skills;
- High tolerance, responsibility, ability, and readiness to work in a stressful environment;
- Team player with a can-do spirit, including excellent time management, attention to detail, and strategic analytical ability.
WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE
- Work experience in user support/ helpdesk area;
- Fluent speaking in Russian and English either in person or over the phone/voice chats;
- Knowledge of any Issue tracking systems/ Tickets systems.
WE'VE BEEN RECOGNIZED!
- Inc Magazine's Best Workplace - 2016, 2017, 2019
· Crain's Best Places to Work - 2017
· Ad Age Best Places to Work - 2017
· Digiday Worklife Award - 2017
· Forbes Small Giants - 2019
- Great Place to Work Certified - 2019
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Stock Option Plan;
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses;
- For nonresident – relocation bonus to help to move to Krasnodar;
- A good balance between work and personal life, including Happy Fridays in the summer;
- Additional paid time offs and work from home days;
- A focus on professional growth through internal classes, access to professional conferences, and specialized training and certification to industry standards;
- Company-paid English courses in the office.