Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser and social games. More than one thousand professionals at our offices develop unique projects that attract gamers all over the world.
Plarium is looking for a talented Localization Manager. You will be responsible for facilitating and improving communication between our company and translators. You will interact daily with translation team members globally and bear responsibility for timely release of the localized game content in the target market.
- Coordinate translation/linguistic QA team members globally and be accountable for their performance
- Prepare working materials for translators, proofreaders and testers
- Look for new translators, proofreaders and testers based on business needs
- Regularly report the progress of the project to in-house management
- Closely interact with other departments of the Company
- Manage schedule challenges and Linguistic QA
- Maintain and update TMs, glossaries and localization related documents
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Linguistics/Translation
- Working proficiency in English (Upper-Intermediate level)
- Proficiency in another language would be advantageous
- 1+ years’ experience as a Translator/Interpreter
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and related tools, esp. MS Excel and Word
- Work experience with CAT tools
- High attention to details, good communication and organization skills, ability to multi-task
- Experience as a Localization Manager in a game development field would be advantageous
- Experience in Game Quality Assurance would definitely be a plus
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development
- Conferences and training to improve your skills
- An awesome office in a convenient location with parking
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation
All communication considering the opening will be held by email.