1. Penetration testing and vulnerability mining for company projects and services.
2. Red and blue teams.
3. Research on the new directions and technologies of vulnerabilities.
4. Security risk assessment of company's online applications and services.
5. Track international information security related research and provide security training within the company.
Офис в "Москва Сити"
Устройство по ТК РФ
1. A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other related ﬁelds, from an accredited university. Equivalent professional experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
2. Minimum of 2 years of experience in professional penetration testing, bug hunting, or CTF experience.
3. Ability to comprehend programming languages including Java, Perl, PHP, Python, VB, etc.
4. Minimum on 2 year of professional experience with security engineering practices such as in web application security, network security, cryptography, automation, and other software security.