1. Strong interest and experience in reverse engineering/vulnerability research;
2. Minimum of 2 years of experience in reverse engineering or vulnerability research;
3. Familiar with IDA, Ollydbg, Windbg and other reverse debugging tools;
4. Familiar with assembly language, and can quickly learn assembly code of diﬀerent architectures;
5. Ability to comprehend programming languages including Java, Perl, PHP, Python, VB, etc.
Выплата премий за проделанную работу
Офис в "Москва Сити"
Устройство по ТК РФ
1. Perform vulnerability analysis of mobile/embedded platforms, applications, protocols, and supporting infrastructure.
2. Maintain continuous awareness of threats, vulnerabilities, and techniques in mobile security and associated ﬁelds.
3. Provide insight into mid and near future mobile security trends, give expert strategic direction, and contribute both original ideas and technical content.