1. Proficient in Golang, C++ and Python.
2. A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other related fields, from an accredited university. Equivalent professional experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
3. Proficient in the use of Linux, proficient in common debugging tools in the Shell and Linux environment.
4. Familiar with the principle of MASSCAN/NMAP/ZMAP scanning tools and able to perform secondary development based on them.
5. Skilled in using and integrating Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Mysql and other tools.
Офис в "Москва Сити"
Устройство по ТК РФ
1. Strong interest in cybersecurity.
3. Responsible for the design/development/core coding of the security scan engine of the company's data platform.
2. Daily maintenance of the security scan engine, new requirements analysis, new requirements change and coding.
3. Responsible for the preparation of technical documents, knowledge summary and sharing.