All our projects are mostly small and medium-size. Most customers are in EST/EDT time zone. Slack is used for text communication, Skype for calls, Jira for task tracking. This is full-time 100% remote position.
We need Technical Lead / Architect (80% technical, ~20% leadership) who will be responsible for technical product implementation, for architectural strategy, technical design, supervising the development, deployment, support, and enhancement of various information technology solutions. Work is about writing code and leading a software development team.
- Translate existing Product Requirements into technical vision and architecture of products, help team members understand and follow that vision and architecture
- Mentor and coach a technical team, leading by example
- Code review
- Writing code
- Ensure team members follow best practices in code development and arrangement
- Be an escalation line if developers are stuck with technical implementation, help them find the solution
- 5+ years of senior RoR development experience including technical leadership and architecture development
- Experience with mobile applications as well as with full-stack enterprise solutions, including microservices, front-end/back-end frameworks, infrastructure and database
- Professional in communication and behaviors
- Fluent English
- 100% remote full-time job
- A steady job, teamwork
If this sounds like you and you would like to build a career with us, apply for this position by clicking the button below.