Uploadcare gives engineers simple, powerful, and developer-friendly building blocks to handle file uploading and delivery so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We have built an all-in-one file handling solution that serves files up to 4x faster than in-house built solutions and traditional CDNs.
Uploadcare is loved by customers; cash-positive and funded by NGINX investors. We work with thousands of businesses across the world, from startups and SMBs to world-famous names like Mozilla, Facebook, PandaDoc, and Berkeley.
Help Uploadcare to engineer user-facing features
Thousands of engineers use Uploadcare to avoid routine and mundane stuff when they build new products or refactor old ones. We built a BI-directional CDN that gets rid of the necessity of building file infrastructure with providing one API that collects files from end-users, optimizes them in real-time, and then delivers via hundreds of thousands of acceleration nodes.
As a Backend Developer, you will play an integral role in architecting and engineering new user-facing features in cooperation with frontend engineers, analysts and UX designers: dashboard, multi-user management, analytics, and so on. You will become a part of one of the most powerful tech teams in the world; a team of people who disrupt the traditional way of working with user-generated content and content delivery.
We're looking for candidates who raise the level of our team. You should value and practice transparency, have the strength to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will
- Build up a set of new dashboards as a part of the new admin interface;
- Develop an admin interface to help the customer success team;
- Build a framework for developing and deploying landing pages;
- Develop new and maintain existing user-facing features;
- Integrate various analytics, stats, and customer communications services.
- Experience with Python, Django, Git, Linux.
- Experience with Vagrant/Docker.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with pytest, mock, hypothesis.
You might be a good fit if you
- Have experience with system design.
- Have a keen interest in the tech industry and are open to learning new technologies.
- Write high-quality code and tests for it that meet high industry standards.
- Can understand code written by someone else.
- Have B1+ English level, enough for writing and reading technical documentation.
- Can work fast, good with estimations.
- Are not afraid to commit frequently (even WIP code).
- Have a good reputation and a nice portfolio.
- Can bring something new to products or processes, not just follow instructions.
- Take responsibility, are accurate, have a good taste.
- A world-class team of visionaries building a world-class product.
- Competitive salary and bonuses in USD.
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences.
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English).
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing, and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Team breakfasts & happy hours.
- A well equipped greenish and spacious office in 5 mins away from Petrogradskaya metro station.
Send us a short email telling about yourself to email@example.com