We’re looking for an experienced database support engineer to supply expertise and problem solving skills customers require to use ClickHouse successfully.
We’ll expect you to diagnose problems, offer advice, get broken systems working again, and interact with engineering to fix problems. You’ll help customers in all phases of the deployment life cycle starting with ClickHouse evaluation through application design, deployment, and operation of business critical analytic applications.
- Excellent ClickHouse DBA skills including ability to diagnose database issues, tune queries, and get down systems back up quickly
- Outstanding SQL knowledge and ability to understand complex query
- Deep understanding of database applications and ability to understand what customers are trying to accomplish
- Creative problem-solving skills including ability to see out-of-box solutions to difficult problems
- Excellent people skills and ability to work through problems with customers calmly and professionally
- Zeal to see issues through to solutions
- Ability to work with others and independently
- Strong oral and written English; Russian language a plus
- Hours: North American business time zone.
- Location: Remote work from home position. North America preferred but can work with EU residents who are able to move hours to cover US business hours
- Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
send email to firstname.lastname@example.org in English