• 4+ years of Android development experience.
• You have published one or more Android apps in the play store.
• You have a deep knowledge of the Android platform.
• You know the Layered Architecture Pattern (Clean Architecture).
• You have a good understanding of Java and Kotlin and are familiar with Kotlin and RxJava.
• You can write an efficient UI code as well as work with complex data structures and algorithms.
• You have experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs.
• You like to learn about new technologies and trends.
• You have a decent level of English, can read technical documentation and communicate easily with colleagues.
• Build new features and improve existing ones for our Android app and help in the development process early on.
• Join in with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
• A chance to enrich our team with your knowledge and innovative ideas.
• Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize quality and efficiency.
• A crucial role in a highly motivated and talented team.
• Flat team structure and open communication.
• MacBook Pro as your working station.
• Multicultural and English-speaking environment.
• Relocation package: till 3000 + help with finding an apartment
• Documents (Visa if needed + Residence permit)
Nice to have:
• Hands-on experience with processing images, adding effects and user input.
• You have implemented complex data flows, consistency negotiation protocols with backend and asynchronous messaging communication.
• You were curious enough to try Kotlin.
• You always do your best to deliver your code on time and achieve the best quality and you are never satisfied until your task is done.
• You prefer reading and understanding documentation rather than the first upvoted answer on Stack Overflow.