- 4+ years of experience in QA.
- You have a thorough understanding of QA principles, tools and techniques and have solid experience in a similar role.
- You are experienced in Compatibility Testing, incorporating different browsers, platforms and devices.
- Understanding of security concepts in the web application, how to test the application against different types of security threats.
- Great team spirit and communication skills.
- The disciplined approach in issue investigation and writing thorough descriptions for issues.
- Collaborate with a team around you and help in its development processes early on.
- Join in with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- A chance to enrich our team with your knowledge and innovative ideas.
- You continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize quality and efficiency.
- You perform exploratory and experience-based testing of new features.
- You clearly describe reproducible defects and problem scenarios.
- You refine user stories, acceptance criteria, and examples of use cases.
• Flat team structure and open communication.
• MacBook Pro as your working station.
• Multicultural and English-speaking environment.
• Relocation package: till 3000 + help with finding an apartment
• Documents (Visa if needed + Residence permit)
- A crucial role in a highly motivated and talented team.
Nice to have
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation certification.
- An understanding of automation principles and experience of automated regression testing.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence with Scrum projects.
- Experience with Unix shell.