- Build new features and improve existing ones for our iPhone app.
- Collaborate with a team around you and help in its development processes early on.
- Join in with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- A chance to enrich our team with your knowledge and your innovative ideas.
- You continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize quality and efficiency.
- 4+ years of iOS development experience.
- You have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store.
- You have a deep knowledge of the iOS platform.
- You have a good understanding of Objective-C.
- You are familiar with Swift.
- You can write an efficient UI code as well as work with complex data structures and algorithms.
- You understand UIKit, Core Animation, CoreData, GCD & Networking.
- You know your tools and you’re not afraid to use them (e.g., Fastlane, CocoaPods, iOS frameworks, etc.)
- You are familiar with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Review Guidelines.
- You like to learn about new technologies and trends.
- You have a decent level of English, can read technical documentation and communicate easily with your colleagues.
- You always do your best to deliver your code on time and achieve the best quality and you are never satisfied until your task is done.
- You prefer reading and understanding documentation rather than the first upvoted answer on Stack Overflow.
• Flat team structure and open communication.
• MacBook Pro as your working station.
• Multicultural and English-speaking environment.
• Relocation package: till 3000 + help with finding an apartment
• Documents (Visa if needed + Residence permit)
- A crucial role in a highly motivated and talented team.
- Experience with reactive patterns.
Откликаться на вакансии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.