We are a high-performance company based in Wiesbaden, Germany that specializes in IT solutions in the food delivery and catering industry. We are active in business in all German-speaking countries, but at the same time globally networked with a development team, located in an office in Krasnodar, Russia.
In order to continue the successful development of our innovative startup, we are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance person to test awesome products.
What we offer:
- Work in a growing and innovative IT company
- Being part of a professional and international team
- Very good salary and compensation
- Excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
What we expect:
- 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance position: testing web and mobile (iOS/Android) apps.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes including familiarity with functional, Integration and Regression test cases
- You should be experienced in clarifying the main scenario of a product, writing checklists, Test Cases and other testing documentation
- Have experience working with Selenium, Puppeteer
- Have good English skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the quality of the company’s products by manual testing
- Identify, record, document, track and verify bugs
- Develop and maintain automation tests on Java