Nitka Technologies, Inc. is IT company with offices in Belarus, Russia, and USA with currently over 200 dedicated developers and technical support engineers. We're looking for a Senior Technical Writer to join the project on the development of an innovative ERP system for television and film productions.
Info about the company:
eTribez, an international company founded in 2012, is developing an advanced enterprise SaaS platform for the entertainment industry and production companies which create TV shows and movies around the world. Among our clients are leading film studios and TV producers - Sony, BBC, NBC, Fox and others.
Our product is an ERP platform for managing the production of TV shows and movies including: planning, budget, resource management, logistics... It is currently used by US shows such as: The Voice, Who Wants to Be A Millionaire, Survivor, Big Brother, and many others.
- Take part in the development of a large-scale enterprise SaaS software.
- Analyze requirements and divide them into small, logical units of work for developers to implement ("tickets").
- Understand complicated and detailed mechanisms in UI and business logic and apply in requirements documentation.
- Review and improve requirement specifications: simplify, clarify, and correct mistakes and requirements and other documentation.
- Interface with Product managers that prepare concepts and high-level designs.
- Interface with developers and QA engineers to provide ongoing assistance, clarifications, etc.
- 3+ years of experience writing professional documentation in English in a software/technology company.
- Excellent writing skills. Convey complicated ideas in clear, accurate, and consistent form.
- Fluent spoken English.
- Experience as a Product or Project manager - an advantage
- Full-time remote work
- Ambitious project and career opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick leaves
- Competitive salary in USD
- English classes with a native speaker
- Company events
Please, submit your CV in English.