Mars Digital Techologies is looking for Service Introduction Manager
Service Introduction Manager provides knowledge, help, guidance, and support of Project Managers in order to apply Service Introduction process for the coming service.
SIM ensures necessary steps are applied to ease the transition from project to service teams, and helps the PM to find the good contacts, documents, processes and sub processes, and to reach the right governance committees to facilitate this process, while following all other ITOM processes applied at MGS.
Main accountabilities :
SIM is responsible for executing all Service Introduction steps, excluding internal discussions between PM/ BP/ Sponsors…), at the right time and pace, before service is introduced or transitioned, while PM remains accountable that transition is well performed. SIM uses information provided by project stakeholders to make all SI steps happen and produce SI deliverables.
SIM shares with PM or project stakeholders all tasks done and to be done, helping PM to go through SI process. But PM actions remain in PM responsibilities (producing project deliverables, validating budget for project, transition, service, ensuring stakeholders involvement and commitment…)
Frequent travels could be needed (1 week a month average)
You will do:
- Follow several global and local IT projects for multiple ERP and Non-ERP systems rollouts, replacements and developments;
- Be accountable for the transition of projects deliveries into the service / support teams, ensure that new services can be successfully supported and project closure;
- Follow internal process of new services transitioning (Service Introduction);
- Monitor project progress, transition status, related service budget;
- Main stakeholders are multiple projects mangers, Service managers and IT Business partners;
- Play a role of PMO for services teams: evaluate scope, impact and correlations between different projects, highlight risks and constraints;
- Collect and prepare necessary documentation as part of the delivery projects, make sure it’s full for the successful support of the new services;
- Work closely with responsible service managers to validate new service support statements vs existing services, help with commercial bets initialization if it’s necessary;
- Manage constant communications to all relevant stakeholders;
- Work with internal Mars IT teams and external vendors to cover all questions related to Service Transition.
We are expecting:
- Higher education
- Strong knowledge of SI process, or appetite to learn it in details
- 3+ years of professional experience, ideally with Progect management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with project and service stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in a flexible and changing environment, managing multiple introductions/ transitions in parallel, and ability to prioritize work around them.
- English Upper-Intermediate
- Work in international environment;
- Competitive Salary;
- Extended social package;
- Annual bonus;
- Sick leave is compensated by the company;
- Meal compensation;
- Open office environment;
- Opportunity to work with team of professionals.