Whisk is fast-growing company with the objective to "understand" food (recipes, products) and user preferences in order to provide intelligent insights and recommendations. Over several years we have been building knowledge and technology in that area, with great help of Machine Learning.
We are globally distributed and our team lives across the world in different locations – we all work together remotely. Living in a place that makes us happy is important to us.
We recently joined Samsung NEXT - the innovation division of Samsung, which allows us to accelerate our development and hire new talented people.
What you’ll do:
You will be working on our marketing websites: whisk.com and whisk.com/business. You will be actively collaborating with our designers, product and product marketing managers, implementing new content, setting up A/B tests and measuring their performance.
- Proven experience with WordPress platform
- Outstanding skills in Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good spoken level of English
- Ability to self-organise and efficiently work remotely
- You have no issues working with people based in different time zones (especially California)
- You have experience in running multiple A/B tests and measuring their performance
- A keen eye for design and user experience
What we offer:
- Full-time workload
- Remote work
- Long-term project
- Possible business trips to Birmingham, UK and Tel-Aviv, Israel offices
- Competitive salary based on your skills
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English
We encourage people to get energy and motivation from end product, which is a result of their work, rather than beauty and shortness of code.
2. English language
Practice shows that you will inevitably improve your level of English by working with us and using it in (nearly) all internal communication.
3. Working with modern technology
We love all modern tech. ...As long as it keeps productive and easy enough for onboard new people.
4. Awareness of company strategy
All employees are free to join to our roadmap meeting and speak freely, which makes everybody aware about how their work contributes to company success.
5. Zero bureaucracy
It is in everybody's interest to reduce time from good ideas and interesting project to the point when we launch them. That's why we optimised our flows for efficient collaboration between departments: business, design, tech.
6. Company retreats
Once or twice a year we decide on location where we gonna go as a team and spend week working and exploring new places together. We had great experience in Budapest, Prague, Madrid, Lisbon and Florence. You will be more than welcome to join us.
you can also send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org