Опытный инженер, открытый для новых передовых технологиий, и классный собеседник :)
🏠 Developing iOS applications for the #1 bank in Russia Sberbank. I'm working at Domclick squad on various projects related to mortgage. The company implements a Spotify's squad system as an organizational structure.
– Consulted on writing clean code in Swift, participated in code review on a daily basis, leased with product managers, designers and backend developers, took a part in agile processes
– Organized unit and UI testing workshops and promoted testing practices
– Automated regression testing by introducing native iOS UI tests (EarlGrey, Quick, Nimble)
– Developed a new enterprise iOS app for an iPad from scratch, this app is used by account managers in all bank offices and it significantly reduces all the paperwork that the manager and client have to do to get a mortgage. Technology stack includes RxSwift, RxDataSource, RxCocoa.
– Developed a new enterprise iOS Instagram-like app from scratch (It heavily uses the camera and Core Data) and released it to App Store
– Sped up 10 times build time of Domclick app from 15 minutes down to 1.5 minutes
– Developed an HttpClient to make it easy to write clean testable networking client-server code
– Led cross-functional team and developed Flutter app in Dart from scratch on internal hackathon in 2 days
– Took part in backend: participated in re-writing node.js microservice to Kotlin Native, implemented integration tests in Kotlin
– Conducted job interviews regularly
🚀 Developed an iOS application for the Avito which is the #1 classified platform in Russia.
Worked in one of the top mobile team in Russia with smart colleagues and top-notch software engineers doing cool things like writing clean code and doing performance optimizations.
– Designed and developed core application components
– Implemented complex and efficient UI elements
– Participated in features grooming and worked closely with product and back-end teams in the fast-paced environment following Scrum methodology
– Improved code quality by implementing UI and unit tests and following TDD
– Consulted on clean code, SOLID and using VIPER architecture on the daily basis by participating in code review and meetings
– Implemented A/B tests and data gathering for analytics
– Implemented various data storages using Core Data
The team was great, but there were no challenging tasks and no need in senior iOS developers and I decided to take a new job opportunity.
🏋️♂️ I was an iOS developer at StrongLifts team and reported directly to the CEO.
– Developed a StrongLifts 5x5 iOS app from scratch and the app was recognized as a top quality fitness app in the U.S. by the Applause study in 2016 (check the link below).
– Built a cloud backend using Parse server and data synchronisation framework between client and cloud server.
– Taught myself MVVM pattern and Swift and refactored core modules of application written in Objective-C initially.
I worked in a mobile agency as an associate iOS software engineer.
During working in Sebbia I contributed to the following products:
– Rate&Goods (marketplace app which allows to search goods within a barcode)
– Spontanika (personal development app)
– Innometrics SDK (A/B testing framework for Innometrics Cloud Platform)
– In-house products of the company
All of them I successfully delivered to customers.
#objective-c #rest #sdk