More than 20 years of developing with Delphi. I begun on Delphi 2 in far 1996. Now my work tool is a Delphi Seattle. Most of the time I created the client-server systems. In the past years web and mobile (mosly Android) development has been added.My valueable achievments are
- The Dispatching system of tram and trolley municipal transport department of 1000000-population city. Includes an interactive map, client app for the dispatchers, the server of gathering and handling data, web server. Used technologies: DirectX, GPS/GLONASS, REST, SQL (Firebird & MySQL) etc
- A scrutineer system for handling a dancesport competitions. Includes server and client parts for stuff, android app for adjucators, web-part for online registration and airport-like information panel for participants. It has been attested and approved by national dance sport federation.
- A commercial system for the drug store networks. Includes work places for the cashiers and storage workers and remote web server for handling discount card system.
- Photo booth software interconnecting with a Canon SLR cameras and professional photo printers.
- Last time as a part of one startup I made a UBER-like taxi client and server. Delphi, Android, PHP
So, in brief
- strong skills - Delphi, Firebird and Postgres SQL
- medium level - PHP, site and promo materials design
- just a little - JS, C++
- never touched - C#, Oracle