October 2014 — till now
Full-stack developer at LLC "Cherehapa Insurance"
Project url: https://www.cherehapa.ru/
I'm working as a frontend/backend developer using such technologies as Laravel, Bitrix, Backbone, VueJs, React, Gulp, Webpack and etc.
We are building one application which allows you dynamically configure and buy travel insurance.
- creating api interface for third party companies to allow them work with our applications
- creating payment interfaces and working with payment systems
- work on message queue protocol to organize load balancing
- creating frontend interface from html markup
May 2011 — January 2014
Freelance full-stack developer
Here is list of technologies that I've used Yii, CodeIgniter, Laravel, ActiveCollab, Bitrix, Backbone, AngularJS, RabbitMQ and etc.
As a freelance developer I've build a lot of sites from scratch. Here are few examples:
In project http://speechpad.com I've created event manager system using CodeIgniter, raw PHP and RabbitMQ(backend interface to build scalable system for translation service). Also for this project I've created tool to deploy files from GIT to Amazon S3.
In project http://www.mantishub.com/ I was a fullstack developer and worked on system modules and integrations with such services like Slack and HipChat.
January 2014 — October 2014
Senior PHP developer at LLC Vedisoft
Company url: http://www.vedisoft.info
In Vedisoft company I was a senior developer. We have built CRM projects based on SugarCRM.
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Assistance in writing the terms of reference
- Creating projects architecture
- Maintain team of 5 PHP developers
- Creating API interfaces for third party products.
March 2012 — January 2014
Backend developer at LLC "Online Store E96.ru"
Project url: http://e96.ru/
I was a backend developer in a team of 20 developers.
We've build high-load project using Yii framework. My resposibilities:
- Creating e-shop functionality
- Integrating payments systems
- Integrating with services like Yandex.Market, Yandex.Direct, Google Analytics and etc.
- Creating CRM for internal usage using
September 2010 — March 2012
Web-developer at LLC "Clever Projects"
I was a web-developer and my responsibility was to create html makup from PSD and apply to the CMS. While I've worked at this company I've created sites for small and big companies, hotels, online stores, blogs and etc. Here are few examples:
February 2010 — September 2010
Web-developer at LLC "Vivogroup"
I was one web-developer in company and my responsibility was to create html makup from PSD and apply to the self created CMS. I've created sites for small companies, blogs and etc. Here are few examples:
- Methodologies: Agile
- Platforms: Yii Framework, Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, ActiveCollab, OpenCart, Cs Cart, 1C-Bitrix, SugarCRM.
- Bug tracking and management tools: Redmine, Basecamp, Mantis, JIRA, ActiveCollab, Asana.
- Languages: Russian (native), Ukrainian (native), English (upper-intermediate)
- Attention to details
- I am a friendly person and always happy to share my skills with others.
- I'm a good independent worker, but I also like working in a team.
I have a driving license (category B)
I am working as a full-stack developer since 2009 year. I am a responsible, punctual and mindful professional.
I am looking for a interesting projects to apply my knowledge and skills while building up and growing your business.
I am producing stable, maintainable and scalable server-side code.
I can evaluate the existed application code and suggest possible optimizations and adopting best practices.
My technical skills:
- PHP (I'm using OOP, Design Patters, SOLID, KISS, DRY, YAGNI and other principles and following PSR Coding Standard)
- Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Frameworks: Laravel, Yii, CodeIgniter, CakePHP
- CMS and CRM: ActiveCollab, CsCart, Bitrix
- Other: ElasticSearch, Bash Scripting, RabbitMQ
- Version control: git, svn, mercurial.
I'm married and have 3 sons.
I like to spend all free time with my family. I like to travel.
My hobbies: boxing, football, cars.