I am from a beautiful country called Kyrgyzstan. I love to travel, as well as to test different types of dishes in restaurants. I always love to grow, so I stay up to date by reading technical books and articles. For me rest is a vacation in the mountains. I like to walk in the mountains on weekends and discover new places in our country. I'm looking for remote job.
Developed and supported services for professional astrologers which was implemented using Django and React. The project enables users to make a natal chart, synastry, and astrological prognosis. All the results are given to user in PDF format.
* Synchronized API OAuth2 for VK, Facebook, Google. This enabled users to authorize/log in easily.
* Realized subscription purchases through Robokassa payment acquisition system. This enabled the product to get payments from users who bought subscriptions.
* Integrated Robokassa's payment acquisition services which enabled clients to pay for services online.
* Wrapped and adjusted settings to launch services through Docker, docker-compose. This enabled to easily launch and control our containers (locally, in testing environment, and in production environment). As a result of this our next realized features were realized faster.
* Decided to, launched, and adjusted settings for bug tracker such as Sentry for catching errors in the future. This enabled for Sentry services to catch errors in real time from our various services.
Service bot for food order which controlled and automated food delivery processes.
Problem - Traditionally, Mad Devs pays for employees’ lunches. The process starts with food ordering. In the morning a responsible person chooses cafes from Namba Food, opens 2 corporate orders, and asks everyone to choose the food. Then it is necessary to control that everyone ordered food, place the corporate order not later than a given time (otherwise, lunch will come too late), and wait for the operator’s call (to replace dishes that are abs
ent in the cafe — this happens in 95%s of cases). When all the food is delivered, it is necessary to notify everyone one more time.
The process seems very simple but it consumes disproportionate amounts of time of the employees. Therefore, we decided to create a bot.
* Solved the issue of food order which enabled company employees to work efficiently without wasting time on food order and controlling the order.
* Automated opening, closing, and notifications about the food orders.
Developed and supported software for one of the biggest local taxi companies using Python, Django, React and Go.
The goal of the project was to simplify ordering taxi for customers, as well as to enable taxi drivers to work whenever was convenient for them. A large number of people in Kyrgyzstan order taxi through Namba Taxi service.
* Participated in communication with business representatives and - presented ideas and opinions on how to solve problems and implement new features.
* Reviewed code of junior developers and interns.
* Produced, tested, and debugged code.
* Created technical documentation for reference and reporting.
* Learned new technologies and stayed up-to-day with what is happening with stack of technologies used in the project.
* Found and implemented OSRM + Mapbox.js services which helped to address the issue of finding the shortest way from point A to point B.
* Optimized and implemented uploading large amounts of metrics from Graphite services through cashing in Redis. This increased productivity of the web application and led to opening of the main page three times faster.
* Implemented API RESTful services for corporate orders of taxi which helped to increase the product profits through increase of numbers of corporate clients.
* Realized services for online marketplace orders of taxi services. This enabled controlling and monitoring of marketplace orders which led to decreasing the time spent on resolving order issues.
* Oversaw the work of junior developers. Motivated and helped them to grow professionally as a result of which they became qualified specialists.
Project for monitoring of employee's activity levels on Gitlab and Jira Atlassian.
Lead Project Manager in the company had trouble monitoring activities of each employment. Monitoring was taking up too much time.
* Produced, tested, and debugged code.
* Resolved the problem of monitoring work activity levels of Mad Devs employees for the Project Manager.
* Resolved the issue of parsing of work logs for each employee in specific project in Jira Atlassian.
* Resolved the issue of counting of work hours on each task for each employee in a specific project in Jira Atlassian. * The output of this data was given in xlsx format.