We’re building great products with multiple top-notch teams. We are a group of flexible, forward thinking, and passionate people who love tackling hard problems and never give up. We’re backed by serious VC money and are intent on building excellent products. If you are an entrepreneur at heart with serious skills, a willingness to move outside of your comfort zone, and the ability to create work that you’re proud of, we should talk. If you’re instead a person who always waits for instructions, are overly risk averse, or don’t take your work seriously, then maybe you’ll fit in elsewhere.
Our projects and teams
- Aces is a mobile- and web-based contextual social messaging platform enabling users to share content via a seamless, engaging experience. Users can send, archive, sort, manage, and react to multimedia messages instantly while also discovering social and cultural trends across their networks. Leveraging data and machine learning, Aces redefines the concept of relevance in social media.
What you will do
- Develop components using Swift
- Design data model (Core Data, Realm)
- Improve and extend the iOS client layer
- Work in an agile development process with short release cycles
- Code review
- Technology stacks that we use: swift, circleci, cocoapods, mvc, mvvm, firebase
Qualifications - requirements
- At least 3 years of professional iOS development experience
- Experienced with Swift (Obj-C)
- Good knowledge of iOS SDK, experience with unit-testing
- Object-oriented analysis and architecture design experience
- Understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Passion for software engineering
- Knowledge of network protocols
- English - upperIntermediate or better
- Very competitive salary in $
- Health & dental insurance
- Comfortable office with good local infrastructure, 1 minute walk from Rimskaya subway station
- Best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, height-adjustable standing/sitting desks, any accessories)
- Interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language courses, books, conferences)
- Optional business trips to NY
- Option for relocation to USA
- Flexible working hours
- Happy Hour Thursdays - food/drinks, board games, roomscale VR with HTC Vive, e.t.c.
We are a well-funded Moscow-based Engineering Division within one of the largest venture funds in New York and Los Angeles. We have a team of talented business managers and developers who are not afraid of challenging the status quo, taking initiatives, and breaking boundaries.
In addition to this project, we have several other projects in the ramp-up phase and many more in the pipeline.