Android Developer (Relocate to London)
We’re looking for an experienced Android Developer to work within our highly experienced team where you will both teach and learn, in an innovative and fast-paced Agile environment. You will be responsible for delivery of key product features crucial to our success, building high-performance systems using cutting-edge open-source technologies.
- Hands-on development: analyse product specifications, design implementations, write code and rapidly deliver Android app feature designs
- Contribute technical ideas and suggestions to enhance the direction of the product
- Write test cases and work with QA on a weekly release cycle
- Work within an agile team (daily standups, weekly planning meetings)
- Maintain build systems and write unit tests
- Review analytics and performance metrics to draw conclusions and drive change
Key skills and experience:
- Product-focused Android application development experience
- Impressive portfolio of consumer facing high-performance Android applications available in the Marketplace
- Advanced Android SDK / Java skills
- Strong knowledge of Android API capabilities at different levels, framework components and lifecycles
- Good understanding of design patterns & Object Orientated Programming
- Enthusiastic about teamwork in an AGILE/Scrum environment
- Self-motivated and able to achieve deadlines and work independently
- You'll love to write clean, reusable code and have a passion for mobile development inside and outside of the office
- Solid communication skills and team-working capability
- Positive and logical approach together with willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality
- Enthusiastic and fun to work with
- A desire to work with a fresh, social digital brand
- High salary, quarterly bonuses, private medical insurance including dental cover, gym membership, lunches at the office.
- Great relocation package (training and payment for IELTS, tickets, paid accommodation in London for the first month).
- Relocation bonus (£10,000 to buy everything you need for living comfort - from crockery to household appliances).
- Informational support from a relocation agency during the first three months of your stay (help in searching for a house, enrolling children to a school, getting acquainted with an area, opening bank accounts, etc.).
- There’s nothing ordinary about working at Badoo. We’re just as social as our product and don’t hide behind our computers. Innovation is key to what we do and since we’re a rapidly growing start-up, things move fast. We’re a diverse, international bunch and are based in amazing offices in Soho, with perks to match.
- Badoo is the largest worldwide social network for meeting new people. It showcases many great social network fundamentals, but primarily focuses on giving users the best games and tools to gain attention and expand their social circles.
- Badoo was brought to life in 2006 by a small group of forward-thinking programmers and tech entrepreneurs. Badoo is already a large and diverse global online community, and we’re constantly finding new ways to expand the size and reach of the company. Badoo launched in Spain and is now one of the leading social-networking sites in France, Italy, Spain and Latin America, with over 250 million users worldwide.
Присылайте свое резюме и контакты на почту: firstname.lastname@example.org