Wheely is the #1 executive class service in Russia, with the ambition to become the #1 business and lux class private driver service in London in 2018. We are looking for a data analyst reporting to the head of analytics.
You will be responsible for:
- Extract valuable information from data in order to support decision making and improve core business capabilities;
- Develop and maintain predictive models for various business KPIs;
- Conduct and publish research studies related to transportation and other relevant fields;
Interview mode: Interview + Test Assignment. You can submit the test assignment at any time during the interview process.
- Python data science stack (numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn, xgboost, etc.) or similar experience in R;
- Ability to develop ML algorithms;
- 3+ years experience in data science research and/or applied projects;
- Experience in DL is a plus;
- Scientific publications is a plus;
- LaTeX knowledge is a plus;
- Proactive, analytical, hard working, teamwork;
- Fast-paced, engineering-centric, fact-driven, results-oriented.
- We’re a well-funded and rapidly growing start-up scaling up in new markets;
- You’ll have real impact in revolutionising the transportation industry;
- Wheely rides to test everything first hand;
- Our culture is energetic and entrepreneurial: we’re passionate about enabling everyone to have impact on the company’s growth and evolution, and having a lot of fun along the way;
- Competitive salary: 100 000 - 150 000 Gross;
- Employee Stock Option program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Health insurance after probation period, including medical, dental and travel;
- We'll ensure you have the best tools money can buy. MacBook Pro Retina is a standard issue;
- Monthly stipend for courses and education (e.g. books, Datacamp, Dataquest, etc..);
- Cozy office (5m walk from Dmitrovskaya metro station), coffee, fruits, snacks and free lunches.